AREAS OF PRACTICE
- False Claims Act / Qui Tam
- Health Care Law
- IRS and Sarbanes-Oxley cases
- Health Care Professionals
- Health Care Billing and Reimbursement
- HIPAA Compliance
- Medicare and Medicaid Overpayments
- National Practitioner Data Bank reporting
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance
- Ave Maria Law School, JD
- Temple University, Philadelphia, B.A.
Maro E. Bush is Of Counsel to Haron Law Group, PLC where she focuses her practice on representation of whistleblowers in the areas of federal and state False Claims Act/qui tam, FINRA, IRS and Sarbanes-Oxley cases and health care law. She represents health care professionals, health care clinics and practice groups with issues including billing and reimbursement; HIPAA compliance; Medicare and Medicaid overpayments; National Practitioner Data Bank reporting; fraud and abuse compliance; and other state and federal laws.
She sits on the board and is treasurer of the Armenian American Bar Association and is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association, Federal Bar Association, Michigan Association for Justice, Oakland County Bar Association, State Bar of Michigan (Health Care Law Section) and Taxpayers Against Fraud Educational Fund.